Monday, July 20, 2009

Workshops



A number of successful and enjoyable drawing and printmaking workshops have been held at the studio. Some have been run with Adult Education. The printmaking workshops were collagraphs and drypoint. The next one is lino cut printmaking on October 11th - 10am - 4pm at the studio. Cost is $65. To book contact Patricia Zuber on 6266 3347 or email platform6@bigpond.com.

In October and November there will be more Adult Education workshops in collagraph and drypoint printmaking as well as drawing. For the Drawing on the River workshop - participants will row traditional wooden boats, courtesy of the Franklkin Living Boat Trust, to the Egg Islands on the Huon River for a day of drawing. Bookings are through Adult Education - the Spring catalogue will be out soon.








2 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

I can't wait till I get my licence, so I can come visit this gallery in Franklin! I've read uite a few interesting articles in the media and the space looks great.

ohh and the workshops look really tempting...

I hope your projects are all going well at the gallery.

Allison Lowe